- 3 rollers – 8 steady speeds back and forward motion. 2 speeds are obtained by changing the position of the gears inside the housing, while other 2 speeds result from the switching of the bipolar engine (1400- 2800 r.p.m) Thanks to a gear shift the user can choose among a double range of speeds and easily select the most suitable one.
- Motor power enables any kind of feeding.
- Resistant and protective electrostatic powder-paint
- Interchangeable gears have been sintered, carbonitried and tempered.
- Case-hardened and rectified endless screw of the motor shaft enables perfect matching of the bronze aluminium crown wheel (BR/AL UNI 5275) with reducer unit.
- The kind of oil we use for the reducer (Mellana 150 IP or similar) ensures unlimited lubrication.
- MOTOR POWER 0,7/1 HP 0,52/0,75 Kw
- FEEDING SPEEDS 2-4-5,5-6,5-11-13
- 16,5-33 (50Hz) m/min
- Ø OF ROLLERS 120 mm
- ROLLER WIDTH 60 mm
- ROLLER SPRING EXCURSION 20 mm
- TOTAL NET WEIGHT 60 Kg
- TOTAL GROSS WEIGHT 63 Kg
Inquiry - Power Feeder 2038
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.